As said: "Dudes. Those Google barges have to be giant hard drives to offer this sort of deal."
We’ve lowered the price of our monthly storage plans to $1.99 for 100GB (previously $4.99), $9.99 for 1TB (previously $49.99), and $99.99 for 10TB, with even more storage available if you need it. You can sign up for one of these new storage plans at www.google.com/settings/storage. And of course, 15GB remains free.
Head over to the Drive blog to learn even more about these simpler storage options: http://goo.gl/cuOPn7
If the One lives up to even half the hype I'll be throwing my money at them.
- Adobe SystemsSocial Channel Lead, 2013 - presentI'm responsible for Adobe's Education brand across both student and institution social channels.
- 89X The Only New Rock AlternativeIntern Producer, 2011 - 2013-Pioneered development of new Twitter live promotion campaigns for the "89X @ Nite" segment and for personality/Music Director/Program Director, Jay Hudson. -Research and support for Live Studio broadcasts. -Learned professional techniques for Radio Programming using RCS Selector. -Learned basic operations using RCS Master Control Radio Automation System.
- ASUSStudent Brand Manager, 2011 - 2013-Held live demonstration promotional events on the Michigan State University Campus. -Promoted to "Team Leader" for the ASUS CampusLife student blog in July 2012. -Written over 30 pieces for the blog including news, product reviews, and editorials. -Created a system for managing a team of student bloggers including topic and content management and scheduling in order to provide a consistent and useful flow of content to target student audience. Responsible for live coverage of major events and product announcements for CampusLife including Google I/O, The Consumer Electronics Show, and Computex. -Host product videos/interviews at CES -Over 170,000 views on my Official ASUS video content. (Available on my YouTube channel) -Independent event promotion at the 2012 "Big Android BBQ".
- Impact 89FMOn Air Personality, 2010 - 2013-Responsible for an "Evening Drive-Time" Broadcast. -Experienced with the SCOTT Studios Radio Automation system. -Nominated twice for "Best People: Local Radio Personality" in the Lansing City Pulse Top of the Town Awards. (2012 & 2013) -Honorable Mention for "College Radio Aircheck" in the Michigan Association of Broadcasters Awards. (2013)
- Michigan State University Media SandboxDirector of Social Media Marketing, 2012 - 2013-Pioneered brand's social media content strategy. -Increased social media following by ~300% in 6 months. -Work with a team of communication professionals from the College of Communication Arts and Sciences on outreach, recruiting, internal community building for the brand. -Daily management of the brand's social media outlets. -Utilize Hootsuite for content management and conversation monitoring. -Create some original content for the brand. -Helped to plan and implement the first High School Pinterest Competition and 2013 Media Sandbox Challenge.
- Impact 89FMProgram Director, 2012 - 2013-Managed station On-Air staff. -Created the station's daily programming. -Created a system to schedule On-Air staff. -Utilized the RCS Selector system. -Reprogrammed the scheduling algorithms to result in a more diverse selection of programming rotation. -Served as a contact point for the staff in event of any problems 24 hours a day 5 days a week. -Provided direction for other Station Directors and staff in regards to content and FCC compliance. -Occasionally worked with the Training Director to train new staff. -Helped shape the direction of Social Media content for the station. -Helped lead the station to nominations for National "College Radio Station of the Year" nominations from CMJ and MTVu.
- The Sports Club of West BloomfieldMartial Arts Instructor, 2007 - 2012-AIKIA Certified 2nd Degree Black Belt in "American Martial Arts". -Member of the "American Martial Arts" Board of Examiners. -Member of a team of instructors for 150-200 students in the program ranging from children to adults. -Worked on program outreach with Sports Camp program at the Sports Club teaching introductory Martial Arts skills to kids as well as providing other sports coaching on occasion. -Special focuses on Ground Fighting. -Contributed to facilitating a fundraising event for "Kids Kicking Cancer".
- Impact 89FMTraining Director, 2012 - 2012-Created a new training regimen based on a modified mastery model by defining skill set areas of importance for staff. -Set a new quality standard for On-Air Personalities. -Initiated first contact with all prospective volunteers. -Provided two-day training sessions for all new applicants 2-3 times per week. Briefed new applicants on FCC rules and regulations and provided hands-on training with broadcast equipment and the SCOTT Studios radio automation program. -Experimented with new online progress reporting and tracking for new applicants -Created a new centralized staff database and resource management hub for the station utilizing Google Drive. -Maintained contact with all new applicants as they continued On-Air training and regularly provided feedback. -Worked with the Program Director to promote applicants to On-Air staff. -Worked with other directors to promote applicants to other departments of the station.
- MSU Computer Science and EngineeringUndergraduate Teaching Assistant, 2011 - 2012-Taught basic computing concepts and competencies with a specialization in Web Design with Adobe Dreamweaver. -Responsible for one-on-one student assistance both in person and online. -Responsible for exam grading. -Received a 3.75/4.0 average rating from students in my final semester.
- MAB Technology DirectorFreelance Broadcast Technology Engineer, 2011 - 2011-Worked on the rebuilding and re-configuring of the WOES High School radio station including the removal of all old equipment and wiring and setup of all brand new hardware and software. -Worked on configuring the WideOrbit radio automation system.
- Michigan State University2010 - 2013Graduated June 2013 Major: Media & Information Technology Concentrations: Interactive Media and TV/Film/Radio with a focus on Professional Audio Industry.
- Birmingham Covington School2000 - 2006
- International Academy2006 - 2010
Asus' new Chromebox takes another shot at the desktop, for $179
Samsung's Chromebox hasn't exactly taken the world by storm — either because it's overpriced, underpowered, or simply not the form factor pe
Google Finally Opens Up The Chromecast To Developers With Release Of Goo...
The Chromecast is cheap, affordable, and easy-to-use. Great. That's almost all you need to have a stellar product. Unfortunately, it's been
Introducing the All New Photoshop Express for Android | BLOG
See what's possible.
FBI snatches Google Glass off the face of innocent AMC movie-goer
At an AMC theater in Easton Mall in Columbus, Ohio, one Google Glass Explorer went to see Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, but got a rude awakenin
The Future Is Here: Engineering Students Discover How To Use Wi-Fi to Ch...
In the future, cell phones will charge on air. We're almost there, thanks to the genius engineering students who figured out how to charge c
Google acquires Bump, a startup that enables devices to wirelessly share...
In a blog post today, Bump CEO and found David Lieb announced that his company had been acquired by Google. Bump builds a set of proprietary
Daily Deals | One Deal A Day | Dailysteals.com | Main
Offering Daily Deals and Flash Sales on your favorite products. We feature deals on Mobile Electronics, Housewares, Toys and more.
Spartans Will - Spartans Forever | 2013 | CAS at Michigan State
Spring 2013 celebration of students, faculty, alumni, fans and friends of the College of Communication Arts and Sciences at Michigan State U
CyanogenMod Nemesis Phase 1 Revealed: Meet Focal, The New Camera App
Over the weekend, CyanogenMod teased something called Nemesis, and we honestly had no clue what it was. Even now, after spending some time w
[Typeface Teardown] Roboto Gets A Facelift In Android 4.3
Yesterday, we reported on an alleged Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM originally posted by SamMobile. Since then, we have – in usual style – been