I just updated from Linksys + WD hard drive to Time Capsule and first impressions are 50:50
- Smaller footprint,
- It easier to setup and is always on when you need it.
- Awesome design.
- It just works
- It is much slower than my old setup.
- There are lack of configuration options.
- It has a USB 2.0 instead of USB 3.0.
- Range is worse than most other $150+ routers.
Still I am satisfied with this upgrade because it just works and I don't need to pay any attention to it like I had with WD + Linksys.
If you are looking for performance then this is not the best options. Also range is worse but is obviously better than for the previous gen Time Capsule and other cheap routers. Any $150+ router will have much better range than Time Capsule but like I said it just works.