Senior UI Developer, 2013 - present
• Front-End applications developer experienced in building interfaces to rich web applications.
• Building software applications.
• Following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
• Assisting in defining software architectures.
• Collaborating with leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, always learning the applications capabilities.
• Translating designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross App compatibility and performance.
HTML5/JS Apps Developer, 2013 - present
• Creative and helping others and ask from others.
• Different people will have different aspects to solve an issue.
• Never be ashamed, when I found a bug in my code.
Net Skill Training Center
Web Design Instructor, 2013 - 2013
Professional Web Designer (Self-Learning). I started it as a hobby. I learned how to write HTML codes from Zero to make static & dynamic Websites without using of any programs. I increased my Knowledge by using Microsoft Office Front Page, Adobe DreamWeaver & Photoshop. Then I designed HTML5/CSS3 Web-Pages.
At Net Skill Group,
Teaching how to use HTML/CSS, Adobe DreamWeaver, Photoshop, ASP.NET & MySQL to Build your website.
Web Developer, 2013 - 2013
Professional Web Developer (Self-Learning). Using jQuery & PHP in addition to HTML5/CSS3.
UX Designer, 2012 - 2013
• Leveraging user research insights and business strategy requirements to create innovative interactive web/mobile/tablet application concepts and drive them to completion.
• Ability to solve complex problems, drive projects from concept to conclusion, and demonstrate a results-oriented working style.
• Design, lead, and analyze various user research activities, including but not limited to contextual inquiry and usability testing, both in-person and remote (moderated and un-moderated).
• Working knowledge and ability to quickly adopt relevant rapid prototyping tools such as Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc..
• Working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
Sky Media Group
Graphic Designer, 2012 - 2013
Working on Visual Designs ...
Center for Creative Leadership
ICDL Instructor, 2010 - 2013
Teaching how to use Microsoft Office in 7 Modules (Word, Excel, PP, etc...)
• Responsible of delivering the ICDL Track.
• Preparing outlines & course design.
• Motivating and engaging students in meaning of learning and growth.
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with students Skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.