Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Agence LD.com
14 followers
14 followers
About
Posts

Post has shared content
Balise meta description et #SEO : l'article le + complet du web, avec des tonnes de conseils ! http://bit.ly/2dbD0x9
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
WordPress & Google Analytics

A key piece when launching a new website is to be able to track and monitor your stats so you can begin to understand what you are doing right or wrong and then make adjustments as necessary to increase your traffic and/or optimise your site for conversions. While there are several different options available, an estimated 30–50 million websites use Google Analytics.

+WPBeginner - WordPress Tutorials has two good tutorials that show you how to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site as well as how to add Google Analytics Event Tracking.

How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress for Beginners
Tutorial: http://gplus.ly/1s3MmyH

How to Add Google Analytics Event Tracking in WordPress
Tutorial: http://gplus.ly/1s3MVsd

If you would like to view your stats in your WordPress admin, the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP will do the job.
Plugin: http://gplus.ly/1s3MzBP

To set up your own custom dashboards, this tutorial by +Yoast is a great place to get started, and they have a few dashboards you can download as well.
Tutorial: http://gplus.ly/1s3OVAL

To exclude WordPress Admin Traffic from Google Analytics, you can create a Google Analytics Custom Filter for your WordPress Admin. This article has steps to set it up.
Tutorial: http://gplus.ly/1QVf2h3

While Google Analytics is a powerful tool, many people are missing out on a lot of functionality because they simply don’t know it exists. It's worth taking the time to learn how to use it and how to apply what you've learned towards improving your website.

"Take the 80/20 approach, 80 percent of your content should be the posts that you know your visitors like, and you can use the other 20 percent to experiment with new themes or ideas." says http://34SP.com's Daniel Foster. "You’d be surprised by the number of businesses getting this wrong, and if they happen to be one of your competitors you could do well by perfecting this."

#WordPress #GoogleAnalytics #analytics #stats #blogging
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
Quelques erreurs à ne pas commettre en SEO
Infographie : 25 erreurs communes en SEO

Le référencement naturel (SEO) comprend une longue liste d'actions à mettre en place pour être plus visible sur les moteurs de recherche comme Google. Mais il existe également certains pièges à éviter et erreurs à ne pas commettre. En voici une petite liste (non exhaustive)...

https://goo.gl/6rYgtZ
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
Quel impact sur le référencement pour les nouvelles extensions de noms de domaine ? (révision !)
AFNIC
AFNIC
webrankinfo.com
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
A votre avis, le passage du jaune au vert du label à côté de chaque pub AdWords a-t-il été bénéfique pour Google (+ de clics) ? Gros suspense... réponse dans cette étude : http://bit.ly/28TTfys
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
Google reconnait l'auteur d'un contenu sans avoir à étudier le balisage (authorship) http://bit.ly/28Py5wk
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has shared content

Post has shared content
SEO : 27 erreurs qui peuvent désindexer vos pages sans que vous vous en rendiez compte http://bit.ly/1Oabw8j
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
8 bons conseils pour booster le référencement de votre site internet
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded