And of course, our most popular Muck Rack posts of June came from , , , and Stephanie Matthews.
You're not alone.
Pinning down return on investment for social is still an issue for the majority of businesses (so don't feel alone!).
In this awesome article from Wishpond contributor , she takes a look at a step-by-step strategy for formalizing your social media goals, and how to measure your success at reaching those goals.
Check it out and share it 'round!
- Design RoastEditor, 2014 - presentI blog about design and useful graphic design resources at Design Roast. If you're interested in writing a guest post for Design Roast, pitch me a few ideas!
- PongraEditor, 2012 - 2014I blogged here until I created my newer blog, Design Roast.
- Dress for SuccessVolunteer, 2012 - 2012I read and edited resumes.
- Kenyon College Career Development OfficeWeb Design Intern, 2008 - 2012As an intern for the career development office, I evaluated resumes, directed students to our resources, redid the CDO website, and gave us a presence on Facebook and YouTube.
- SiteProNews (current)
- Search Engine People (current)
- Pongra (current)
- FNP (current)
- AL.com (current)
- Inspiration Feed (current)
- E-Junkie (current)
- Online Career Tips (current)
- Optimize Worldwide (current)
- ReTargeter (past)
- GoAbroad (current)
- Western Center for Journalism (current)
- The Blog Herald (current)
- BloggingPro (current)
- Promotion World (current)
- Inspired Mag (current)
- Muck Rack (current)
- Debate.org (current)
- ReTargeter (current)
- CyberAlert (current)
- Design Roast (current)
- Medialoot (current)
- Socialnomics (current)
- The Write Life (current)
- Wishpond (current)
- Foodie Fitness (current)
- Miss Rx (current)
- SEOBlog (current)
- Kenyon CollegeStudio Art, 2008 - 2012As a studio art major, I did all kinds of things, from charcoal drawings to cut paper animations. If my school had offered a French minor, I would have been one. Also took courses in French, history, and C++ programming.
- Sarah Lawrence College in ParisFrench, 2011 - 2011Semester study abroad; took four French courses: French language, history of French film, France and the European Union, and Engraving.
Eating for Happiness: The Invisible Link Between Food & Your Mood - ...
Happiness, food and your mood go hand-in-hand. Find out how you can eat your way to happiness by eating the right brain food. You'll also fe
Why We Removed the Word 'Hacker' From Buffer Job Titles
At Buffer, we're working on developing more diversity. And that includes small changes to be more inclusive that begin with our job descript
How to Demilitarize Your Resume for a Civilian Career | In Military Educ...
InMilitaryEducation.com is a blog devoted to exploring educational and career advice for service members of the U.S. military. We cover topi
19 Ways to Repurpose Content and Expand Your Reach
If you take the time to create something amazing, you should try to get all you can out of it. Here are 19 ways to repurpose content to reac
Are Luxury Cars Worth Your Money? [Infographic] | Ford Mustang Parts Blo...
We've all had that dream at least once in our lives: roaring around the neighborhood in a flashy new sports car, making everyone jealous of
Image Dimensions for Common Social Media Sites! | Social Media Infograph...
Twitter just changed their profile layout recently (no backgrounds???)… Shortly before that Facebook changed the way their Groups look like…
Free Social Media Line Icon Set › Free Line Icons » CSS Author
This Free Social Media Line icon set is the second version of our line icons.his time we made these icons bit thinner and feels much modern
How Authors Can Build Their Audience on Instagram [Guest Post] — Self Pu...
Use the Hashtag. Just because Instagram is image-based doesn't mean words aren't important. If you fail to properly tag your photos, the cha
3 Panoramic Photography Techniques You Can Try This Week
Have you ever stared in awe at a mesmerizing panorama of the Milky Way or the Grand Canyon? Maybe you've wondered how you might achieve some
Landing Pages: 3 Customer Reviews that Don't Work - The Wishpond Blog
Landing Pages: 3 Customer Reviews that Don't Work Do people love your business? Are they willing to say so publicly? Awesome! So you’re feat