#socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #communitymanager #communitymanagement #brandmanagement
I'll be writing an upcoming blog post on the importance of having really good author photos. I'd love to have some bloggers who have guest authors and posters add their two cents on the issue!
Have you ever had a guest poster pass you a bad quality photo of themselves? (No names please!) Did you choose to skip adding their photo because it was so bad? Did you request a different photo? Have you ever requested a guest posting from someone because their photos were top notch? Do you even think that having a photo matters?
People would love to hear your opinion on the matter as a blogger! Leave a comment for possible inclusion in this upcoming post and I will contact you. Bylines and links will be included in the post.
By Ali Luke
Are you struggling to find ideas for posts on Twitter, Facebook and Google+?
Do you need to come up with additional social media updates?
Even seasoned social media marketers can find it difficult to keep up with the demand for fresh content.
In this article you’ll discover 26 (A to Z style) prompts to help you deliver a never-ending supply of social media updates. -Kim
Sometimes you just have to begin at the very beginning. Keep learning everyone. You can do this!
Just a reminder for everybody that I keep totally seperate circles for different types of goodies. Make sure that you drop a comment to let me know which circle you'd like to be added to!
1. Fiction Writers ( PR tips for authors; publishing industry news; funny bookish items & quotes)
2. Book Bloggers (review opportunities, books coming up on virtual tour & blogging tutorials) - Please tell me your preferred genres. UF, PNR, Sci-fi, Romance, YA, etc.. I keep seperate circles for each!
3. SEO (my geeky circle for webmasterish and SEO info). If Think Geek is set as your home page or you have a pimped out PC, you've found your circle!
4. Mommy bloggers - Because some things are funny to us that other people just wouldn't understand! :)
Featuring: Nalini Singh, Michele Hauf, Jessie Lane, Eve Langlais, Debra Smith, Keri Lake, Hanna Peach, Kait Ballenger, H.D. Gordon, Kate SeRine, Amanda Bonilla, Maddy Barone, J.R. Ward, Laurann Dohner, Sandra Hill, Jennifer Estep, Shelly Laurenston, Michele Bardsley, J.C. Reed, Amy Joy Lutchen.
- The Author Proowner, 2010 - present
- Creative digital strategy
- Custom Facebook page and optimization
- Custom Twitter page & icon
- Website & blog search engine optimization
- Custom media/press outreach
- Custom blogger outreach and campaigns
- Blog tour & virtual event coordination & management
- Media / press liason
- Facebook & Twitter training
- Social media training
- Fiction book promotion
- Author PR assistant (selectively, as this is a close working relationship)
The 15 Best Browser Extensions to Improve Your Social Media Marketing
A list of the best browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari that can help you share better to Facebook, Twitter, and many more soc
Social Media Strategy: How Much Time Does a Good Strategy Really Take?
A look at what's involved in a social media strategy and how much time it takes to invest in a quality strategy every week.
10 things brand managers should know about social media
Learn the six different networks within Twitter, Pinterest's best days, and what breeds the most engagement on Facebook in this infographic
Facebook Removing Friends Of Fans Analytic | Digital Net Agency
Facebook brand managers will notice that come July 10th there will be one less analytic within their page insights. The ‘friends of fans’ an
Death's Rival: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels) by Faith...
Death's Rival by Faith Hunter: Chapter 1 I like the fire. Can I come play? Molly and the kids and I were eating a big lunch when the lightni
Nine-year-old’s lunch blog shames school into making changes
Martha Payne had some sad-ass lunches at her school in Scotland -- unsatisfying food that sometimes had more hair than vegetables. So the 9-