I'm fetching the rows of a published spreadsheet as json, but wanted to get only top X rows, instead of get all. Visualisation API Query seemed like a beautiful god sent solution, till I realised that it can only be accessed while signed in, so not suitable for my needs.
Still quite useful for someone else, or for another of my projects.
This year I’ve ridden the fewest rides, of last 3 years, before de Ronde (Tour Of Flanders) sportive. Yet, I’ve also climbed the most vertical metres. Advantage of living in the Surrey hills. Ready.
- Intermittent, aspiring, failing entrepreneur.
- Hesistant, hopefully ex-, half-decent management consultant.
- Analytical, non-breaking, infrequent tech-media-telecom blogger.
- Curious about consumer behaviour and consumer marketing.
- Overweight cyclist, recent runner, in-love-with-mountains hiker, and training-to-be triathlete.
- Thrive in chaos. Get bored bit too easily.
- Patient Optimist.
Google's Python Class - Google's Python Class - Google Code
Google's Python Class. Google Code University › Programming Languages. Welcome to Google's Python Class -- this is a free class for
Google+ Widget :: Google Plus customizable Widget to get in touch with ...
Google Plus Widget. Show off with your new designed Google Plus Widget. The widget allows you to show the visitors of your blog or website t
APPLE AND THE WINDS OF CHANGE? | PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM
I don't usually write stories about individual companies, but this hit me like a ton of bricks in the last 24 hours so I thought it was wort