For consumers of content tags, or #tags, serve two primary functions: The Follow function: To follow news of interest (e.g. a column with #lbl tweets showing latest updates from the race without me having to follow it live on TV), and The…
- Intermittent, aspiring, failing entrepreneur.
- Hesistant, hopefully ex-, half-decent management consultant.
- Analytical, non-breaking, infrequent tech-media-telecom blogger.
- Curious about consumer behaviour and consumer marketing.
- Overweight cyclist, recent runner, in-love-with-mountains hiker, and training-to-be triathlete.
- Thrive in chaos. Get bored bit too easily.
- Patient Optimist.
Google's Python Class - Google's Python Class - Google Code
Google's Python Class. Google Code University › Programming Languages. Welcome to Google's Python Class -- this is a free class for
Google+ Widget :: Google Plus customizable Widget to get in touch with ...
Google Plus Widget. Show off with your new designed Google Plus Widget. The widget allows you to show the visitors of your blog or website t