- NumotionProduct Manager, Internet Consultant, Web / Mobile Engineer, Project Manager, Analyst, Founder, 2000 - presentIn 2000 I founded full-service internet provider Numotion and created Numotion WebManager CMS software, which I marketed and sold to clients, partners and resellers and implemented in their projects. I managed many succesful internet projects as consultant, project manager, analyst and front- and backend developer. As of 2009, I work as freelance/interim product manager, project manager, software engineer or consultant together with management, marketeers, developers and designers to innovate online businesses, share knowledge and launch internet startups.
- AmuseerjeCofounder, Web Developer, SEO Consultant, 2007 - 2012
- Home of the LegendsCofounder, Web Engineer, SEO Specialist, 2007 - 2011
- Logica - Telfort AmsterdamQuality Manager, 1998 - 2000I was responsible for quality management at Logica's software development team (100+ people) working for Telfort Amsterdam. Responsibilities include: initiating and monitoring procedures regarding internal and external quality, ITIL, PRINCE2, configuration management, observation reporting, archivering, release procedures, bid management and other Logica guidelines.
- Logica - KPN UtrechtProject Manager, 1997 - 1998I was responsible for project management during the software implementation of KPN numberportability service. This service allowed customers to switch between providers while maintining their phone number. Responsibilities include: lead team (15 people), management reporting, creating project and quality plans and managing processes in accordance with ITIL/ PRINCE2 guidelines.
- Eindhoven University of Technology TU/eTechnical Business Management & Systems Engineering, 1990 - 1996
- Jeroen Bosch CollegeVWO, 1984 - 1990
TPP Leak Confirms the Worst: US Negotiators Still Trying to Trade Away I...
After years of secret trade negotiations over the future of intellectual property rights (and limits on those rights), the public gets a cha
Are the world’s chat apps really worth $48 billion?
Outsized valuations for tech companies are back with a vengeance. If you thought Facebook's $1 billion acquisition of Instagram (which at th
How much money do the top technology companies make per second?
We dive into the quarterly revenue earning announcements of the biggest technology companies in the world and then extract a per second amou
You can increase your intelligence: 5 ways to maximize your cognitive po...
"One should not pursue goals that are easily achieved. One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one's great
Notes Essays—Peter Thiel's CS183: Startup—Stanford, Spring 2012
Here are my essay versions of my class notes from CS183: Startup. Errors and omissions are my own. Credit for good stuff is Peter’s. Class 1
Peter Thiel's CS183: Startup - Class 1 Notes Essay
Here is an essay version of my class notes from Class 1 of CS183: Startup. Errors and omissions are my own. Credit for good stuff is Peter’s