Buy Now: http://mndchttr.co/1cxE6qx
Use Promo Code WINTER for 25% MORE OFF already low price. Half the price of similar beanies at TopMan, J. Crew, Club Monaco, and others.
Winter sucks. You might as well look good.
- Select Management GroupPartner/Co-Founder, 2015 - presentSelect is a talent-first management and entertainment company led by experienced talent manager Scott Fisher and accomplished digital media executive Adam Wescott. Select Management Group represents top digital talent with massive audiences on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter. SelectNext, the company’s entertainment arm, works with talent and brands to develop original projects and business ventures. As an independent subsidiary, SelectNext helps its partners achieve relevant, sustainable business opportunities in the digital landscape. Notable clients include Gigi Gorgeous, My Life as Eva, LaurDIY, Lauren Curtis, Krazyrayray, Tess Christine, among other top talent.
- Mind Chatter Media, LLCPrincipal Consultant, 2013 - 2015Mind Chatter Media, LLC is an online video consulting, management and production company run by digital and entertainment executive Adam Wescott.
- PMC StudiosVice President, 2012 - 2013
- EQALVice President, 2011 - 2012
- FishBowl Worldwide MediaSr. Manager, Digital, 2011 - 2011
- E! EntertainmentNew Media Content Manager, 2007 - 2011
- PathConnect: Next Generation MediaDirector, Marketing, 2006 - 2007
- Event/Experiential MarketingManager, Freelance, 2002 - 2006
- Boston University (Boston, MA)Television Management
- Falmouth High School (Falmouth, ME)
EQAL’s ‘u look haute’ channel launches new fashion series: ‘Ready, Set, ...
EQAL continues to build upon the success of its ‘u look haute’ (pronounced “You Look Hot”) YouTube original fashion and beauty channel. The
Elle and Blair Fowler Introduce Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp
Blair and Elle, left to right. Photos and video courtesy of the Fowlers. Elle and Blair Fowler are pioneers in the beauty vlogging world. A
YouTube, Hulu, Yahoo and More Plan Digital Upfront
YouTube, Hulu, Yahoo, AOL, and MSN are all slated to hold their own digital content and online video upfront this year in New York City to w