Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
256kCal per Serving (78g)
275g Self Raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g caster sugar
2 medium eggs
75g unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla essence
150ml natural yogurt
12 Mini Cadbury Creme eggs (11/2 89g bags)
15g unsalted butter, melted
40g caster sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 190 C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
3. Beat the eggs with the melted butter, vanilla and yogurt and then stir into the dry ingredients. Do not over-mix as this will toughen the Monuts.
4. Spoon half of the mixture into the cases then put a Mini Cadbury Creme egg in the centre and top with the remaining mixture.
5. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown and springy to the touch.
6. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Whilst still warm, brush the tops of the Monuts with melted butter and dip into the sugar mixture.
SilverRook's Completed Build - AMD FX-8350, Asus Radeon HD 7970
Check out SilverRook's completed build on PCPartPicker! AMD FX-8350, Asus Radeon HD 7970, ...
Dude, where’s my phone? Simple steps to protect your Android device this...
This summer we’re posting regularly with privacy and security tips. Knowing how to stay safe and secure online is important, which is why we
Blurred Lines (Unrated Version) - Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams &am...
Watch Blurred Lines (Unrated Version) by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams & T.I. and more videos on VEVO.
Wow! 500k Daily Android Activations: Reasons how Google toppled Apple's ...
The exploding popularity of Android has been a force to reckon. Google reported that its daily activations have reached 500,000. Google's v
Google+ spammed users, but loyal fans have forgiven
Google+ (or Google Plus) has faced the first major glitch yesterday during the beta version testing period, spamming its users with multiple