The first in a series of daily substantive posts I'm going to try and write throughout March…
- One Man & His BlogDigital publishing consultant, 2012 - present
- Reed Business InformationEditorial Development Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Reed Business InformationHead of Blog Development, 2006 - 2010
- Estates GazetteFeatures Editor, 2004 - 2006
- One Man & His Blog (current)
- The Rest of My Life (current)
- Shoreham Life (current)
- I Wear a Blog Now (current)
- iPad Living (current)
- Leafshine: Lust for Flower (current)
- onemanandhisblog.com (current)
- vimeo.com (current)
- Medium (current)
- NEXT Berlin (current)
- Adam Tinworth (current)
- Roaming Originals (current)
- SCC Deptford (current)
- Shattered Ravens (current)
- Queen Mary, LondonEnglish Literature, 1990 - 1993
- Imperial College LondonPhysics, 1989 - 1990
- Dollar Academy1981 - 1989
This Rare Sighting Of A Bigfin Squid Will Haunt Your Nightmares
Once again the ocean proves it is a scary and amazing place.
The Shoreham Organic Farm Shop & Health Food Hut
The Shoreham Organic Farm Shop & Health Food Hut hasn't shared anything on this page with you.
Three ways to improve your live-tweeting from events
Anyone can live tweet - but live-tweeting well is an art. Here are my suggestions for your journalists working on this skill.
Review: NOW TV brings streaming TV into the home - cheaply
The super-cheap NOW TV box from Sky is actually a very competent streaming TV device from Roku in disguise. It could bring streaming TV to t
Journalism's Groundhog Day - the excuse that won't die
The longer people cling to the "original sin" theory of publishing disruption, the harder it will be for them to see the truth.
Digital is easy. Journalism is easy. Change is hard.
The in-fighting in publishers going through digital transition is getting ever more acute as the battle become fiercer. And it's sabotaging
MAs: stick with tradition or embrace the future? | Wannabe Hacks
In today's post, Natasha debates switching from her newspaper MA to the interactive journalism course.