The only downside is you can only download one day at a time. You used to be able to download a range of data when it was once known as Latitude. To work around this I downloaded this road trip which was 4 weeks long day by day as KML and then uploaded it into Google FusionTables. Importing the files into FusionTables was very easy as each file was formatted the same way.
#GoogleMapsHistory #RoadTrip #GPSData #LocationHistory #Geospatial #Maps
- BlackSkyGeospatial Strategies Engineer, 2015 - present
- Chaotic Earth LLCCofounder, 2013 - present
- BAE SystemsAnalyst, 2014 - 2015
- USAF - Reserves - PACOM JIOCGeospatial Analyst, 2012 - 2013I served part time as a Geospatial Analyst in the Air Force Reserves exploiting Satellite Imagery maintaining my knowledge of the Intelligence trade-craft for a year.
- DigitalGlobeBusiness Analyst, 2013 - 2013As GeoEye merged with DigitalGlobe my role with the newly combined company had been remained the same. Between managing Outreach User Engagement alongside the USGIF to maintaining support with analytics expertise for multiple departments internally my job entailed ensuring the voice of the end user is heard and making sure products are evolving to improve the workflow of the customer while ensuring the products are profitable through usage.
- GeoEyeBusiness Analyst, 2012 - 2013After separating with the Air Force I landed a job at GeoEye. Building off my expertise from the Air Force by primary tasks were building Outreach Efforts to product users by working with the Government program office on outreach activities and the USGIF. This helped increase the adoption of the EnhancedView Web Hosting Service (EV WHS) within the defense/intelligence community. In addition I contribute to the evolving strategy for imagery dissemination through Google services such as Maps Engine and other commercial technologies. My outreach efforts are also internal as I worked with the embedded analyst teams within the GeoEye Analytics Department to ensure that they have access to imagery and other geospatial assets vital to satisfying their mission objectives with our customers.
- USAF - Military - PentagonGeospatial Analyst, 2010 - 2012At this point my in the Air Force I had the honor in transferring to the Pentagon working for Headquarters Air Force A2Z Office which is responsible for ISR Special Programs. While stationed here I acted as a AF liaison to National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) in which I had the honor in presenting my work to Director of NRO, USAF Special Programs Director, and 2 USDI staff members. I then transitioned to being the AF liaison to National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Geospatial Visualization Services (NGA GVS) spearheading user-engagement, training, and social media advertising on classified networks. I had already been working with the GVS team for 4 years at this point from building Google Earth best practices at Beale AFB. Another role I had was being the Geospatial SME for Air Force Crisis Action Team. It was a pleasure working at the Pentagon as I had the honor in working alongside Senior Executives in developing national level geospatial requirements and strategies involving interactions with members of multiple agencies and organization.
- USAF - Military - Beale AFBGeospatial Tactician, 2007 - 2010As I still maintained my currency as an Imagery Analyst on the different Airborne platforms my role transitioned into improving the current mission operations by working in the Weapons and Tactics Office. My natural talent as an innovator combined with support from my leadership allowed me to revolutionize GEOINT tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for the DCGS weapons system. My work gave me direct interaction with other areas of Intelligence Operations including All Source Analysis and SIGINT broadening my overall expertise. By rapidly moving the DCGS Community into cloud based reporting and dissemination I seeded the curation of modern Intelligence Collaboration through the creation of a massive Sharepoint Network, The Joint Intelligence Google Earth Working Group user community, and significantly increased awareness in Analysts of programs across the intelligence community by using early Social Media best practices.
- USAF - Military - Beale AFBImagery Analyst, 2005 - 2007While stations at Beale AFB my first job started out primarily as an Imagery Analyst. My role involved analyzing, distributing, and reviewing imagery derived products from the Global Hawk, U-2, and Predator ISR platforms to the war fighter and strategic partners. I gained extensive foundation experience in EO, IR, RADAR, Multi-spectral, MASINT, FMV, and GMTI.
- Geospatial Technology
- University of Phoenix2009 - present
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Community College of the Air ForceIntelligence, 2005 - 2011
- Imagery Analyst Technical School
- Chaotic Earth
- Star Trek Timelines
Daily Use of Antacids May Up the Risk of Heart Attack: Study - NDTV Food
Antacids, which are a popular cure for heartburn are not as harmless as it seems. They can up your risk of heart attack by 16 to 21 percent.
CBS News Features Sperling’s Natural Hazards Ranking « Bert Sperling
On Tuesday, June 18th, CBS Morning News will be doing a feature based on our rankings of all 379 U.S. metros areas for their risk from natur