Android Wear 2.0 is coming in February!
34 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- I kind of agreed, and then I got the beta of AW2.0 on my phone, and it all makes sense. Instead of Android just copying every single app I use on my phone onto my watch, it now lets you control the apps you have on your watch.
One main example is Google Authenticator, which is the most useful app on a watch. Seriously, this and Google Keep (for shopping lists) are the two things I keep this watch on for.6w
- So we have these micro tablets with wrist bands on them. Yet you believe it should be constrained to a dependant nature. How many people have and still do argue that they don't want all that crap on their phone, that's what their computer is for.6w
- Not many.5w
- I wonder how many Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches will be released following this date5w
- Soon? I heard it was today.2w
- Any news about AndroidWear 2.0 today?2w