I have togheter with 4 other people work on a game project for 7 weeks. The vertical slice is finally done. I was responsible for environment, texturing, vFX, shaders and modelling. It's made for windows surface tablet. http://vimeo.com/99413876
These people are brilliant
If all goes according to plan on Tuesday, 8 July, we will conduct the Trajectory Correction Maneuver (TCM). This will require a much longer firing of the spacecraft's thrusters. Our window at Arecibo opens at 12:42 pm EDT and extends until 3:29 pm EDT. If the burn is a success we will follow up with another ranging session using the DSN to get an exact measure of the spacecraft's position, trajectory, and speed. After that we should be good to go for our lunar flyby on 10 August.
And I've seen things on here about the subject. But - for the love of all that is holy:
This. One million times. This.
- LudicNationGame Designer, Writer, Co-Founder, present
- Emote GamesGame Designer
- Deadline GamesSenior Game Designer
- Tweets: people I know on Twitter, and twitter like messages
- Blog - general: these are longer posts. There's not been many of them as yet, but I'm getting over blogging fear ... maybe
- Blog - work: These are general work related things, announcements, ideas, opinions etc
- Work: Is more focused. It will be either be games, or education, but a more focused.
- Games - Paper: This is a terrible title. This is Role Playing Games, OGL games, Pervasive games. Ideas, thoughts, deisgn - that goes in there.
- Games - Digital: Everything else - mobile, facebook, social, console.
- Ludic-Announce: Everytime my company does something, it'll get put in there. As we start doing more, the "lazy, good for nothing" descriptor will be replaced.
- Writing/Litranaut: Pieces of writing. Links to writing. Pushes to my website - that goes in here.
You Can Hide Your Pregnancy Online, But You'll Feel Like A Criminal
Janet Vertesi may be the only expectant woman in America not to see a single diaper ad over the course of her pregnancy.
Fighting Fantasy is back! Try your skill in Blood of the Zombies
It's been seven years since the last Fighting Fantasy's book, in which you, the reader, are the fearless hero, was published. Ian Livingston