Do you ever sit down in an uncomfortable position because you think you'll only be there for a minute and then realize an hour later that you didn't move?
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- No but this sums up some career decisions I've made in the past.Dec 10, 2012
- I've sat on the floor beside my couch for >1 hour. About 15 mins ago, I at least reached behind me to grab a cushion to sit on...Dec 10, 2012
- Yes. I am generally reminded at under an hour though by neck or back pain. But I certainly do that.Dec 10, 2012
- PAIN.Dec 10, 2012
- Try standing "just for a minute", until you realize youve been hunched over the keyboard for half an hour!Dec 11, 2012
- I sometinrs (well, very often) turn my kettle on and in the meantime I just want to check my email. Half an hour later I have to boil the water again. And in the meantime check the email and then it repeats and repeats all over again. Time loop or what?Dec 11, 2012
Add a comment...