- University of California, Santa Cruz - College TenPolitics & Legal Studies, 2004 - 2008Politics B.A. (summa cum laude), Legal Studies B.A. (summa cum laude), College Honors, College Distinction for Academic Thesis Research in Social Justice and Community, Dean’s Award for Senior Academic Research, Chancellor’s List, Dean’s List, accelerated course load (17-20 units/quarter) and early graduate.
- Pinterest, Inc.Product Manager, 2014 - presentiOS, Android, Web, Legal.
- Pinterest, Inc.Project Manager (Legal), 2013 - 2014
- Google IncAssociate Contracts Manager, 2008 - 2013
- For Our Families FoundationExecutive Director, 2008 - 2013
- Santa Cruz County CounselLegal Intern, 2007 - 2008
Sen. Yee's gun control persona clashes with picture in FBI affidavit
SACRAMENTO -- An FBI affidavit alleging that state Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) offered to set up an arms deal paints a starkly differe
Pinterest makes play for advertising sales with artful 'promoted pins'
Pinterest is preparing to launch ad sales in the second quarter with a bold pitch. Rather than Web ads that urge people to "click here," the
Pinterest, Explained by Someone Who is the Worst at It
Pinterest, Explained by Someone Who is the Worst at It By Drew HoolhorstI have a social media problem. For the most part, I think anyone rea
Target To Launch Collections Created By Pinterest's Top Pinners
The retailer is collaborating with three top Pinterest users who combine design expertise and social-media savvy on party-themed capsule col
Pinterest Founder Ben Silbermann On Why The Best Talent Goes After Adven...
Not everyone chases just money especially those at the top of the pile. The founder of Pinterest shares why the best employees never shy awa
Pinterest Files A Trademark Suit Against Social Travel Startup Pintrips,...
Pinterest has made a point of discouraging the many social media companies that riff on Pinterest in their own brand names, with some of the
Developers Can Now Ship Hard Drives To Google To Import Large Amounts Of...
Google just added a new service to Google Cloud Storage that will allow developers to send their hard drives to Google to import very large
Google Challenges FISA Gag Orders on Free Speech Grounds | Threat Level ...
Google filed a legal challenge today against gag orders that come with the FISA court orders it receives from the FBI and NSA, on grounds th
States Attorneys General Want Special Exception To Blame Sites For Actio...
One of the most important laws that has enabled innovation on the internet to thrive is Section 230 of the CDA. We've written about it many
How Pinterest Community Manager Enid Hwang Landed Her (and Your!) Dream Job
You know the three hours you just spent obsessing over your favorite site? Enid Hwang, 25, does that for work. Here’s how she made it happen
Pinterest Launches Pins With More Info And A New Button For Mobile Apps ...
Pinterest announced two new features today that will help make the Web site more attractive for potential advertisers. The first is pins emb
Google accelerates push to replace passwords by joining FIDO Alliance
Amid a growing consensus that passwords are not adequately secure, the group of tech companies working to supplant them with something stron