Profile

Cover photo
Adam Alexander
65 followers|22,655 views
AboutPosts

Stream

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
eargasm!
1

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
I'm a little concerned you called it a myth Russell. The event took place and its in hundreds of history books.
1

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
this is beyond stupid
59
TheDude's profile photoTheOtakuSpirit7's profile photosystematik's profile photoj.c man's profile photo
8 comments
j.c man
 
Iam not lying when I say this but hollywood is actually looking to make actual tetris movie 

Adam Alexander

Shared publicly  - 
 
+saint paulie hey where would you suggest is best place to start with zbrush?
1
Adam Alexander's profile photosaint paulie's profile photo
10 comments
 
+Adam Alexander thanx ,, 

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
omg!!!! The Intro! Im nearly in tears this is that good!
1

Adam Alexander

Shared publicly  - 
1
saint paulie's profile photoAdam Alexander's profile photo
3 comments
 
i know a lot of dedication and hard work!

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
To try and accept this as any kind of potential reality would mean massive instability in the world's economies surely? If 45% of people became unemployed by this (a figure mentioned in this video) then the economies would crash right? Therefore the companies using these new robots would sell less products because the people would not be able to pay for them let alone anything else. 
4
Robert Murray's profile photo
 
+Opisa chan
Interesting point actually, Marx's communism was a stable and generally positive economy. But that's not the communism everybody thinks about.  You say communism, people think Stalin's Communism.  You know, the one that was effectively 1% using the other 99% as slave labor, while that same 1%  controlled the laws, military and police, and chose how to divide the gains "equally".  ::protip, it wasn't actually communism, and despite several countries that use that same system today, it's still not communism::
Have him in circles
65 people
Cinema 4D Lighting's profile photo
Bernardo Carvalho Wertheim's profile photo
Kalyan Dey's profile photo
Amy Sim's profile photo
TDUBIC's profile photo
Alison Taylor's profile photo
Hiphop London's profile photo
Alex Elgozi's profile photo
Ronald Horvath's profile photo

Adam Alexander

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
We have a new Comment is Free video at 16:00 today but for now here is Owen Jones on "the new global menace" ► http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6X7cfaPgI8

They’re shamelessly greedy, they’re tearing apart communities and they’re one of the main drivers of exploding levels of inequality.
Bankers? Tax dodgers? Actually it’s property developers.

Subscribe to The Guardian on YouTube ► http://bit.ly/subscribegdn

#property #inequality #housingcrisis  
4 comments on original post
1

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
can this be the christmas number 1 please?!
1

Adam Alexander

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
o dear god this is utter toilet!
1

Adam Alexander

Shared publicly  - 
 
+saint paulie hey, I have a cinema 4d question I wondered if you wouldnt mind sharing your expertise on. In r15 if you draw two arc splines connect and delete them then go to point mode it will force the points to connect in a really strange way. I am following a tutorial where a guy does this same process and the two arc's do not connect weirdly. Any idea? I think he is using a slightly older version. So not sure how to avoid the strangeness.
1
saint paulie's profile photoAdam Alexander's profile photo
7 comments
 
ahhh ok no worries

Adam Alexander

Shared publicly  - 
 
Cinema 4d first animation test 
1
saint paulie's profile photo
 
looking good,, lots of fun ,, i miss animation 
People
Have him in circles
65 people
Cinema 4D Lighting's profile photo
Bernardo Carvalho Wertheim's profile photo
Kalyan Dey's profile photo
Amy Sim's profile photo
TDUBIC's profile photo
Alison Taylor's profile photo
Hiphop London's profile photo
Alex Elgozi's profile photo
Ronald Horvath's profile photo
Links
Contributor to
Basic Information
Gender
Male