We’ve recently launched several enhancements to our Ad review center to give you deeper transparency and control over the ads displayed on your sites. These new features include an impressions-based progress bar, giving you an overview of the total impressions on your site that correspond to the ads you have reviewed. You can also enjoy quicker access to more information on a specific ad simply by hovering over the creative. Finally, you can now review and block visually similar ads thanks to the integration of Google image search technology. Find out more about these new Ad review center features on our blog and let us know if you’re planning to use them. http://goo.gl/lemkx
102 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- It looks like the company will spend more budget to put their ads .... because the more complicated.May 31, 2013
- hi google adsense
I would like to donate my winnings on my google adsense account to a charity, this love I know how to doJun 10, 2013
- What if I want a bigger ad how do I get oneJun 14, 2013
- I can not sign on my AdSense...
I can not see ads on my Blog...
Please tell me what can I do and How?
With Respect Jasmina Cobovic (Jasmina Čobović)Jun 18, 2013
- i can log into my blog I just cant see any ads. I accepted the new policy agreement late-I wonder if that has anything to do with itJun 18, 2013
- Yes agreed this new feature of Google AdSense has helped in seeing upfront how the blog will look like after entering a specific types of ad unit code in blog. I also learnt about Google Adsense Account | How To Make Money with Google AdsenseSep 19, 2013
Add a comment...