As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our ad formats, we’ll be making visual updates to most AdSense text ads. These updates include slight optimizations to font size, spacing, padding and text layouts, as well as a new clickable arrow icon. We’ve tested these enhancements extensively, and found that they deliver an uplift in clicks across publishers on the Google Display Network. Read more on our blog (http://goo.gl/LB1Ru), and feel free to leave a comment with your feedback below.
45 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 62 previous comments
- I don't like the arrow buttons either. They look amateurish and gawdy. I thought there was something hinky with my system. I vote to have the option to remove them.
They're AWFUL!Sep 3, 2013
- The arrows are horrible. They scream "I'M AN AD!" ... forget blending in ... along with the giant header (even though I applied "small" font). Also only displaying one ad in a leaderboard style is horrible. Just not liking how my sight looks anymore ... almost embarrassing.Sep 12, 2013
- How to Remove Big Arrows from Google Adsense Ads? (Nessie Update)
Read more: http://himanshunegi.in/remove-big-arrows-google-adsense-ads/#ixzz31ucpFtve (Hope it helps!)May 16, 2014
- Arrows helps you to increase your EPM. I don't recommend to hide arrows if Google AdSense algorithm has decided to shows them.
You can change colors scheme in your AdSense panel to optimize integration of arrows in your web design. Always remember Ads must use the same colors as your website to improve CTR.May 27, 2014
- I'm just curious... If these hideous arrows are so great, why don't wee see them on Google's own ads on their search result pages?Oct 31, 2014
- ExcellentMar 14, 2015
Add a comment...