Product Update: We’re launching a new, modern look for your text and link unit ads! The new look introduces a minimalist design that brings the focus back on the text content. You’ll start seeing the new look for some of your impressions soon. https://goo.gl/fd6izY
76 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Color schemes are not compatible or at least mismatching with this new design. No effect when trying to indiviually color the links for example. Title seems to mean the line, cirlce and arrow and text means all the text, links and title.Oct 12, 2016
- Nice, well doneOct 6, 2016
- But There is an display issue on IE. only 〇 for the icon because ">" is the same color as the background.Oct 6, 2016
- Ll sweatsOct 11, 2016
- The estimated earnings card is blue with white text. I'm sure the designers are thrilled with it. But where are the colors green and red when earnings are up or down?
But hey, kudos for adding the current month earnings, too bad you are not consistent with the Android App were the comparison is made with the month before and not the same month last year.Oct 18, 2016
- Great now the title doesn't even look clickableOct 19, 2016
- but you have the arrow icon. For me it's niceOct 20, 2016
Add a comment...