OMG YES! The Physical Google Wallet Card Is Real, And You Can Order One Now
34 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 19 previous comments
- It's not even remotely close to the same benefits that Coin offers. The Google Wallet Physical card is literally a prepaid card which funds from your Google Wallet balance. The only way to fund a Google Wallet balance for free is through your bank account. There's a 2.9% fee for adding funds from a credit card. You can't just easily switch back and forth through the app to select your card of choice...Nov 21, 2013
- Hey! Oh I know. I was really referring to the need for a mobile and an app along with a single card through which to access any number of others in both products. There are indeed some basic, superficial similarities.
...oh, and the need for potential users, in the pursuit of validation, to choose camps, to otherwise demean or praise a product concept or execution solely "on principle" or on it's theoretical short-comings or merit. Or a general blindness of detractor to reasonable use case arguments or rebuttals of their sometimes overblown critiques blah-blah-blah, etc "the end..." Cheers!Nov 21, 2013
- The overdraft is a good point. Not sure but I would assume it would transfer via cc and charge you the fee. But it's best to just email Wallet support. I found Google to be very responsive via email.
Reading the help section it seems that if your Wallet balance is not enough then it will simply decline the transaction using your Google Wallet Card.Dec 2, 2013
- I would also like to learn more about points #2, #3 and #4.Dec 3, 2013
- I just received this card and realized I have very little use for it. I'll be brief, unless wallet automatically withdraws from the underlying account/card it is linked to - allowing me to carry few cards, and that relationship or pairing is managed through Wallet, there are very few practical reasons why I would use it over the other cards currently in my wallet.
It looks very clean though.Dec 4, 2013
- ya, if it had the Coin functionality but controlled through the app, it would be awesome.Dec 5, 2013