- Polls for ADN - Clean and beautiful tool for surveying App.net users
- I/O Stream - Google+ posts from Google I/O 2012 attendees
- TwitterOAuth - The most popular PHP library for working with Twitter's OAuth API
- GitHub Anywhere - Add Twitter Anywhere style follow buttons for GitHub accounts to any website
- Intersect API - Find common friends, follower between two Twitter accounts
- OmniTweet - Minimalist Twitter client for Google Chrome
- Timely for Chrome - Adds Timely.is buttons to twitter.com
- Squared for Google+ - Tired of Google+ circles? Turn them into squares instead!
- Search+ - Instantly search Google+ from Google Chrome's URL bar
- Bendyworks2015 - present
- AddvocateFounder, 2012 - 2015
- InboundScoreLead Developer, 2010 - 2012
- Brazen CareeristDrupal Developer, 2008 - 2009
- ConsultantWeb Developer, 2007 - 2010
Autoprefixer: A Postprocessor for Dealing with Vendor Prefixes in the Be...
The following is a guest post by Andrey Sitnik, the creator of the Autoprefixer tool, a "postprocessor" for handling vendor prefixes in CSS.
HTTPS-crippling attack threatens tens of thousands of Web and mail servers
Diffie-Hellman downgrade weakness allows attackers to intercept encrypted data.
Tech sector tells Obama encryption backdoors “undermine human rights”
Backdoors "could be exploited by even the most repressive or dangerous regimes."
Zombies, Run! (Free) - Android Apps on Google Play
Get ready for the run of your life. Join 1,000,000+ runners on an epic adventure!You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first
Internet.org Developer Platform Technical Guidelines
While smartphones are increasingly available around the world, in emerging markets feature phones are still the devices of choice for the ma
Safari address-spoofing bug could be used in phishing, malware attacks
Flaw in latest iOS and OS X versions can deceive users about the site they're visiting.
About the supposed factoring of a 4096 bit RSA key - Hanno's blog
tl;dr News about a broken 4096 bit RSA key are not true. It is just a faulty copy of a valid key. Earlier today a blog post claiming the fac
Starbucks Hacked? No, But You Might Be — Krebs on Security
When it comes to reporting on breaches involving customer accounts at major brands, the news media overall deserves an F-minus. Hardly a wee