- Polls for ADN - Clean and beautiful tool for surveying App.net users
- I/O Stream - Google+ posts from Google I/O 2012 attendees
- TwitterOAuth - The most popular PHP library for working with Twitter's OAuth API
- GitHub Anywhere - Add Twitter Anywhere style follow buttons for GitHub accounts to any website
- Intersect API - Find common friends, follower between two Twitter accounts
- OmniTweet - Minimalist Twitter client for Google Chrome
- Timely for Chrome - Adds Timely.is buttons to twitter.com
- Squared for Google+ - Tired of Google+ circles? Turn them into squares instead!
- Search+ - Instantly search Google+ from Google Chrome's URL bar
- Bendyworks2015 - present
- AddvocateFounder, 2012 - 2015
- InboundScoreLead Developer, 2010 - 2012
- Brazen CareeristDrupal Developer, 2008 - 2009
- ConsultantWeb Developer, 2007 - 2010
Great story and totally amazing pictures... You'll have to click the link below because 's site sucks and isn't link friendly. They should really fix that.
As seen before¹, this materialized design flow takes advantage of the powerful <webview>². Stay tuned for more info about some new features offered by this change in a near future.
Hmm. I wonder if could find some stuff in a teardown.
Russian Hackers Read Obama’s Unclassified Emails, Officials Say
The hackers dido not appear to have penetrated closely guarded servers that control the message traffic from President Obama’s personal Blac
New Google FCC Filing For "Smart Bluetooth LE Device" May Be The Next Ve...
FCC filings can be pretty opaque documents, especially when many of the fields can be made confidential until the certified product is relea
Critical HTTPS bug may open 25,000 iOS apps to eavesdropping attacks
Just when you thought it was safe to use AFNetworking apps, a new threat emerges.