Developers in Africa now have a new community - the Google Developers Africa G+ Community - to connect, share ideas, learn about events, and ask questions of our experts and devs across Africa. g.co/dev/africa.
The community is kicking off with the first monthly Hangout on Air - a livestream event featuring Google Developer Experts , , and on developing Androids apps with low bandwidth and awesome design.
Wherever you are, join their G+ community at g.co/dev/africa and tune into the show on Tuesday at 5:00PM WAT / 6:00PM SAT / 7:00PM EAT (http://goo.gl/V6UIeE).
If you're not sure yet what is CSRF, here's a good introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRBihr41JTo
After that, you might want to read the short draft specification¹ and learn more about the motivations and the limitations of these cookies.
When this extension is enabled, Chrome will use Google servers to compress pages you visit before downloading them. SSL and incognito pages will not be included.
Are you eager to see what is happening behind the scenes? Check out the internal chrome page chrome:net-internals#bandwidth. It contains Data Reduction Proxy settings such as primary and secondary URLs and recent events so that you can debug by yourself proxy issues you may have.
Be aware this extension is still in Beta mode, please send the chrome team any feedback you may have by pressing <Alt>+<Shift>+i.
Data Saver (Beta) is available now on the Chrome Web Store at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/data-saver-beta/pfmgfdlgomnbgkofeojodiodmgpgmkac
- Polls for ADN - Clean and beautiful tool for surveying App.net users
- I/O Stream - Google+ posts from Google I/O 2012 attendees
- TwitterOAuth - The most popular PHP library for working with Twitter's OAuth API
- GitHub Anywhere - Add Twitter Anywhere style follow buttons for GitHub accounts to any website
- Intersect API - Find common friends, follower between two Twitter accounts
- OmniTweet - Minimalist Twitter client for Google Chrome
- Timely for Chrome - Adds Timely.is buttons to twitter.com
- Squared for Google+ - Tired of Google+ circles? Turn them into squares instead!
- Search+ - Instantly search Google+ from Google Chrome's URL bar
- AddvocateFounder, 2012 - present
- InboundScoreLead Developer, 2010 - 2012
- Brazen CareeristDrupal Developer, 2008 - 2009
- ConsultantWeb Developer, 2007 - 2010
AT&T’s plan to watch your Web browsing—and what you can do about it
Want to opt out? It could cost up to $744 extra per year.
Valve to offer HTC Vive Developer Edition for free
Developers "big or small" will be able to apply possibly as early as next week.
Chromium Team Currently Developing Experimental New Tab Page That Render...
Chrome may be one of the most popular web browsers out there, but its new tab page still manages to look like an unfinished product much of
Salesforce abandons all future Indiana plans following passage of SB 101
Urges other IN tech companies to follow suit; Gen Con CEO also responds.