We're trying to make sure the web on your phone can catch up with the speed of your day. In about two weeks, we’ll start to roll out a new feature which we hope will do just that. If you’re in India, with an Android phone and on a slow connection like 2G, you should start to see pages loading a whole lot faster, while using far less data, via your Chrome or Android browser from Google’s search results.
More on our blog below.
Many cities around the world have already made a lot of progress in some of these areas—for instance, developing dashboards to measure and visualize traffic patterns, and building tools that let residents instantly evaluate and provide feedback on city services. But a lot of urban challenges are interrelated—for example, availability of transportation affects where people choose to live, which affects housing prices, which affects quality of life. So it helps to start from first principles and get a big-picture view of the many factors that affect city life. Then, you can develop the technologies and partnerships you need to make a difference.
So I’m very excited about , a new company we’ve announced today. (The press release is at www.sidewalkinc.com if you want to read more). Sidewalk will focus on improving city life for everyone by developing and incubating urban technologies to address issues like cost of living, efficient transportation and energy usage. The company will be led by Dan Doctoroff, former CEO of Bloomberg and Deputy Mayor of Economic Development and Rebuilding for the City of New York. Every time I talk with Dan I feel an amazing sense of opportunity because of all the ways technology can help transform cities to be more livable, flexible and vibrant. I want to thank +Adrian who helped to bring Dan on board.
While this is a relatively modest investment and very different from Google's core business, it’s an area where I hope we can really improve people’s lives, similar to Google[x] and Calico. Making long-term, 10X bets like this is hard for most companies to do, but Sergey and I have always believed that it’s important. And as more and more people around the world live, work and settle in cities, the opportunities for improving our urban environments are endless. Now it’s time to hit the streets and get to work!
I had to Naaptol my wallet and shopping cart
couldn't get enough of Watchkart or Flipkart
GOSF went giving shopper's shopclues
my girlfriend went fashion crazy on koovs
Mom & Me got Cultureshopee with Freecultre
Stationarynew got us pen down with Luxor
1Okya and Nokia were Game4u
but the awesome deals surely PayU
The Trendin Dhoom 3 Sahir & Aaliya's Fashion raga
I would surely tune in to watch with Domino's Pizza
It had everything Gaadi, Makan and Dhol Dhamaka
But ma not so kool Skool dad bole AbhiBus
chal ho gayi shopping sign out from Tradus
#GOSF #GOSFDEAL #nexus7 +Google India
- Chetana's R.K.Institute of Management & ResearchMarketing, 2011 - 2013I completed my MBA in Marketing with distinction from C.R.K.I.M.R, Mumbai, India affiliated to Mumbai University.
- Sathaye CollegeBsc.IT, 2007 - 2010I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Information Technology in First class from Sathaye College, Mumbai, India affliated to Mumbai University
- Sathaye CollegeHSC, 2005 - 2007I did my HSC from Sathaye college, Mumbai and had opted for ' Computer Science' as Vocational subject.
- Children's AcademySSC, 2005I did my schooling from Children's Academy, Mumbai and passed out my SSC with distinction
- Indian Commodities Pvt.LtdManager- Operations & Marketing, 2013 - 2013• Responsible for taking over any new location through proper survey• In charge of all warehousing inward transactions by proper SOP• Liaisoning for sending Insurance details to insurance companies• Ensure occupancy and operational efficiency of the hubs and warehouses• To ensure quality and quantity of stocks, to upkeep the health of stocks and arranging fumigation, prophylactic treatment• Maintaining close association and liaison with Banks and clients• To ensure sturdy locking arrangement and sealing of locks• To prepare Monthly stock report and Billing for all states for respective banks• Reconciliation of stocks with co-ordination of all hub cluster• Sourcing and posting suitable manpower. • To check monthly expenses of Regional/ Area/ Hub Managers as per policy• Co-ordinate data entry of all warehouses transactions in MIS/ DMS software
- Staples Future Office Products Private LtdAssociate Business Development Manager, 2012 - 2013• Hunt for new client accounts• Handle Existing key clients• Handle pricing- Mark up & Mark down• Deal into more than 20000 Product SKU’s• Check end to end logistics
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation LimitedInternship, 2011 - 2011• Study (Audit) the SOP parameters on petrol pump (Retail Outlet)• Implement SOP parameters on Retail outlet to make them SOP compliant• Train staff in accordance with SOP guidelines using Que cards
- Tycoon Systems Pvt. Ltd.Marketing Executive, 2009 - 2010• Created marketing video tutorials explaining working of simulation• Created marketing proposals for clients• Conducted delivery workshop for clients on Business simulations• Communications and Branding
- State Bank of MysoreProbationary Officer, 2014 - presentGeneral Banking
+ 91 02228423992
Raheja complex, Malad East, Mumbai-400097
657, Sahakar Villa Apartment, S.V road, Malad East, Mumbai-400097
- Asphalt Nitro
Zomato - Food Menu & Reviews – Android Apps on Google Play
Zomato is your best option to search for and discover great places to eat. Browse through updated menus, pictures, and user reviews to decid
Google Lat Long: Only clear skies on Google Maps and Earth
To celebrate the sunny days of summer (in the northern hemisphere at least), we're unveiling new satellite imagery for all Google mapping pr