Aaron holds a true passion for the intersections of technology, culture, and commerce.
As a Strategic Technology Advisor, Aaron develops actionable insights and strategies in the areas of consumer technology, enterprise technology, IT management, and operational design. Aaron then guides clients through the projects that transform strategic vision into sustainable reality. All efforts are objective-driven and data-proven, with a streamlined test-and-learn philosophy that delivers value early.
Across all of his work, Aaron is well known for creating stakeholder alignment and buy-in via clear definition of objectives and success metrics. He also brings a strong focus on “teaching to fish”, leaving improved best practices that deliver value well beyond “the project” for both technology and business teams.
Aaron is most valuable in scenarios related to new ownership, product development, and organizational redesign. Details include...
* Definition of strategic technology roadmaps for recently acquired companies
* Definition & execution of dozens of successful projects. Dotted-line teams of up to 100 people
* Significant partner and vendor management experience
* Management of PMOs with oversight of up to 30+ simultaneous projects
* Deep experience within the hospitality / hotel / travel industry
In January 2016, Aaron codified his 15+ years of experience as an independent consultant into the book: Transition to Independence
: Use the T2I Plan to Live and Work on Your Terms in the New Idea Economy. The book is a step-by-step guide that helps people to regain control of their work / life balance by transitioning from traditional employment to the world of independent consulting. Learn more at www.t2iplan.com
Aaron shares modest amounts of free advice in exchange for good coffee and scotch.