Imagine this kind of tech in a consumer format -- driven by nano-motors and pins...
There could be whole pages on Pittsburgh and Boston...
- Zwas Group, LLCPresident, 2003 - present
- Digital Marketing WorksDirector of Emerging Technologies, 2012 - present
- National Decision SystemsProject Manager, Business Analyst, 1999 - 2004
- The CBORD GroupDistance Learning, Technical Writer, 1997 - 1999
Aaron Zwas is a strategic advisor with 12+ years experience working with global brands, small businesses, and technology startups. He is a specialist in the areas of consumer technology, strategic enterprise technology, eCommerce, and business process design. Aaron is equal parts “Futurist,” with eyes-on-horizon vision and “Methodologist,” with boots-on-ground deployment experience. He sees the near future of consumer technology and uses this vision to develop actionable insights and strategies for his clients. When needed, he guides clients through developing these strategies into the requirements, plans, and operations that transform vision into reality.
Across all of his work, Aaron has a great track record in creating stakeholder alignment and buy-in via clear definition of objectives and success metrics.
Emerging Consumer Technology: Develop strategies and objectives that drive visibility, demand, and revenue through digital channels. Includes e-commerce, marketing, mobile, tablets, voice, social media, and more. All efforts are objective-driven and data-proven, with a streamlined test-and-learn philosophy that delivers value early.
Strategy-enabling Technology and Operations: Design technology and operations projects that best meet the strategic needs of clients. Deliver often and early via a methodology that is accountable, repeatable, and scalable. In addition to technology requirements, this holistic approach brings focus to stakeholder buy-in, operational design, training, marketing, and KPI reporting. Valuable in scenarios related to new ownership, product development, and organizational redesign. Details include...
- Definition and execution of dozens of successful projects. Dotted-line teams of up to 100 people.
- Significant partner and vendor management experience
- Management of PMOs with oversight of up to 30+ simultaneous projects
- Deep experience within the hospitality industry via acquisitions of The Blackstone Group
Aaron holds a true passion for the intersections of technology, culture, and commerce. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from Ithaca College’s "Organizational Communication, Learning, and Design" program at the Park School of Communications. He has been a faculty advisor to the program since 2005. He complements his consulting career as a published travel writer and with healthy doses of pinball and live music. Aaron lives in suburban NYC with his wife and three young children.
- Ithaca CollegeOrg Comm, Learning & Design, 1991 - 1995
- Brighton High School1987 - 1991
- Alexander Muss High School In Israel1989 - 1989