Here's video of woodside fire putting out the Fisker Karma car fire I saw this evening on the way home from work.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I'm an editor at Jalopnik. Would you mind making this video embeddable or sharing the link? My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.Aug 11, 2012
- Aaron, I'd like to use your video and pics at Cars In Depth. If you're cool with that, please forward permission, a link or the code to: email@example.com. Thank you.Aug 11, 2012
- Wow. I'm more amazed that people still use netzero.Aug 11, 2012
- I'd be rather upset if I owned the SUV next to it - much less the Karma.Aug 11, 2012
- - the suv was mostly ok. It wasn't unscathed, but it was driveable. I didn't look closely at it, but I don't think it needs much more than a repaint on that fender. It didn't get exposed to heat for very long.Aug 11, 2012