A great start to the week with a warm, sunny, quiet Monday. Well, almost quiet. The first Vivaldi tablets, new dual-core engineering boards and the custom EOMA68 developer workbenches we commissioned have all been shipped out. Don't get too excited: the tablets are pre-certification (EC/FCC) and are on their way to us so we can verify the Q/A targets we set out. Still ...
128 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Congrats!Jul 23, 2013
- great news there. Waiting patiently for my order to ship :)Jul 23, 2013
- what is the spec? a10 or a20?Jul 23, 2013
- We actually have boards built around both of those SoCs (pin compatible after all) .. I'm holding off on committing publicly to the final hardware specs until the entire QA process is complete in case any changes need to go in, so I'll have to ask for your patience and apologize for not having a straight answer for you right now.Jul 24, 2013
- Hi Aaron! I red somewhere of the modular approach you guys are implementing for the Vivaldi, that sounds awesome! But I'm not sure I'm getting it, for example, could it be possible to have a Parallela board inside it? ok I guess not, not same interfaces, but, in the future? How that sounds?! I want Epiphany now!!! (and mobile! ;) )
I guess what I'm trying to ask is: could it be possible?
Thanks keep up the good work!Jul 30, 2013
- It's possible, yes, as long as there is a EOMA68 compliant PCB with the Parallela chip set on it.Jul 31, 2013