Here it be.
The Wondrous Tower of Arbelsun (BoP).pdf
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Yeah! Will report some feedback as soon as possible. Am I wrong or is this the first Blood of Pangea adventure ever published? Thanks--Nov 23, 2017
- Olde House RulesOwner+1It's the first!Nov 23, 2017
- Olde House RulesOwnerAwesome work,! This is GOOD...Nov 23, 2017
- Awesome work Aaron Gustwiller, this adventure rocks.Nov 23, 2017
- Thanks for the compliments. I have some more ideas that may come to something, so I might try my hand at some more.Nov 23, 2017
- I just noticed that the cover art is a scene from the final battle =DNov 24, 2017
- The promised feedback.
Excellent work. I like how many non-conventional monsters you put in the adventure and the immediate usability of the scenario. I only miss two things:
a) A tower basement: players will look for it like crazy!
b) Some mention of windows (besides the balcony) would be nice. Is it a windowless tower? That's probably the first thing those sneaky adventurers will want to know--
Anyway, minor stuff. Congratulations and keep em coming! =)Nov 24, 2017
- Thanks for the feedback.Nov 25, 2017
Add a comment...