Hawk eye. xD
1. Creating a genetically modified dinosaur is a very bad idea. The science lab beyond the park in the restricted area should had kept the natural survival tactics that are not completely necessary. ( Camo, body temperature change)
2. What was the whole f***ing point of creating the Indominus Rex if it is going to be making a huge disaster, at one point of the movie, if the scientists of the park would be smart enough to put the I Rex down ahead of time.
3. Whoever created the park itself and had the idea to create the I Rex is a dick to humanity.
4. Owen, the Raptors will be good to you until they suddenly turn against you because the I Rex is part raptor and the raptors will be easily manipulated by the I Rex causing the artifically created monster to be their alpha and easily kill you. Pretty much every single raptor except Blue turned against you.
5. Remember the part where Clair outruns a Tyrannosaurus? I call bull on that, because the T Rex is faster than a normal human being and it can smell movement, Clair should have died right away.
6. Also, how can a dinosaur be attracted by a flare?! It can see in the dark as well.
7. "Attention people of Jurassic world, there has been a breach of an artifically created dinosaur on the lose, please go back to your hotel rooms imediately" The park announcer should have told the people of Jurassic world told that after the I Rex escaped until the flying dinos escaped and killed hundreds of innocent people of the park. Whoever is the anouncer does a bad job of being in track of what's going on in the park.
8. Really? Your park officers are terrible because they always need to watch their surroundings and don't get caught off guard. They took their guards down just to investigate the area where it clearly had blood.
9. Ahh yes, the classic Jurassic park. Wait.... it's in ruins...
- Don't want to say
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog (シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Shadō za Hejjihoggu?) is a fictional, anthropomorphic black hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog series and the arch-rival of Sonic the Hedgehog. He was created as the "Ultimate Lifeform" by Professor Gerald Robotnik, using the DNA and blood of Black Doom. Shadow is immortal, and does not age. Since his debut, Shadow has appeared in a multitude of games, television shows, and comic books. His past was almost a complete mystery until the game Shadow the Hedgehog revealed the events surrounding his creation. In contrast to Sonic, Shadow is typically portrayed as an antihero, or a renegade who can just as easily serve the forces of evil as those of good. According to an official poll, Shadow is the second most popular character in the series, behind Sonic.