The bad: Droning on and on about math and science education without addressing the literacy crisis.
1) “Amending portions of the Affordable Healthcare Act and other laws passed by Congress without Congressional approval as required by Article 1 of the Constitution.”
2) Benghazi Cover-up: “had members of his administration provide false information about the act of terrorism committed in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012 and refusing to allow the State Department and other federal agencies to cooperate in the Congressional investigation.”
3) Operation Fast & Furious Cover-up: “Using Executive privilege to block Congress from getting documents relating to the DOJ’s Operation Fast and Furious and the death of U.S. Border Patrol Brian Terry.”
4) “Article 2, Section 3 of the Constitution mandates that the President of the United States “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed…” Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his oath of office has repeatedly ignored this Constitutional mandate by refusing to enforce laws against illegal immigration, defend in court the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and refusing to enforce Federal voting laws.”
5) “Ordering implementation of portions of the “Dream Act” that failed to pass in Congress.”
6) “Falsely labeling the IRS targeting of conservative and Christian groups as a “phony” scandal and refusing to order an active pursuit of the investigation into who was ultimately responsible.”
7) “Telling the American people on a television show that the NSA was not prying into the emails and phone calls of Americans when the facts prove otherwise.”
8) “Signing an Executive Order on March 16, 2012 giving himself and the Executive branch extraordinary powers to control and allocate resources such as food, water, energy and health care resources etc.”
9) “Shortly after being sworn in for his first term as President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama began creating new departments and appointing Czars to oversee these departments. These Czars were never submitted to the United States Senate for approval as required by Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution. In addition, these Czars and the Departments have budgets that are not subject to being controlled by Congress as provided for by Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution. He also made recess appointments when the Senate was not in recess.”
10) “Having the Department of Health and Human Services order religious institutions and businesses owned by religious families to provide their employees free contraception and other services that are contrary to their religious beliefs. This is being done under the auspices of the Affordable Health Care Act and violates the religious freedom clauses of the First Amendment.”
11) “Refusing to order an independent investigation of the actions of Eric Holder and the DOJ in targeting the phone records of members of the news media.”
Well, they DO get to shut down the government. They're just not going to get a ransom to bring it back.
But the note 3 is gonna blaze.
- University of Memphis2012
- Northern Illinois University
- Memphis City SchoolsESL Teacher, present
Middle School Transition Affects Future Academic Setbacks, Study Says
This story comes to us courtesy of Silicon Valley Education Foundation's Thoughts On Public Education blog, TopEd.org. The idea that hormona
Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supp...
Buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies on Etsy, the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace. Share stories through milli
From a tech-savvy ESL teacher in Memphis: edupunk revisited
edupunk revisited. http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=26&storycode=418124&c=1. I've taken the year off
The Associated Press: 3 plead guilty in US murders to win freedom
Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼. TranslateBooksFinanceScholarBlogs. YouTubeCalendarPhotosDocumentsReaderSitesGroups. even