As an instructional designer, Dietz has written online high school courses on computer programming, green design, and 3-D video game creation. It’s natural for him to write quizzes. He’s worked a decade in libraries. He’s also been paid to count traffic and once failed a personality test.
Dietz writes for TheNervousBreakdown.com, blogs at aarondietz.us, and is an advisory editor of KNOCK Magazine.
- Antioch University Seattle2006 - 2007
- Metro State College of Denver2000 - 2000
- Iowa State University1993 - 1994
- EdgenuitySupervising Editor, 2011 - present
- Giant CampusInstructional Designer, 2007 - 2011
- Denver Public LibraryApplications Developer (among many other titles), 1997 - 2005
- Iowa City Public LibraryShelver, 1996 - 1997
JOURNEY TO PLANET WRITE: When a Question Becomes an Answer
by Meg Tuite Is writing another form of depression that needs a page instead of an ear to hear it? How often do you write the same story ove
In Case We Die by Aaron Dietz — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you? In this anthology, writers answer this question without blinking. Think UFO's, ghos...