I have the Photos app on my phone and auto-backup turned on.
- I take a photo on my phone and see it on my desktop at home. Great.
- I delete a photo on my phone and it disappears on my desktop. Great.
- I delete a photo on my desktop and it remains on my phone. Huh?
What am I missing here? Are the web and phone apps not always in sync?
What is your photo workflow? Thank you so much in advance!
Imagine this scenario:
- I take a bunch of images on my phone of the same subject.
- They all get auto uploaded to Google Photos
- One of them is better than the others
I could delete and edit them on my phone, but would rather do that on my desktop where I have a larger screen and a better idea as to which image is best.
It sounds like the system is designed to do all capture and editing on the phone. Not ideal if true.
Thank you again for the response. I'm just trying to come up with a good photo management system and Google Photos seems very promising.