Works at Camelot Theatre
Attended Crater High School
Lives in Ashland, OR
Music, Web / mobile development
- Camelot TheatreMusic Director, 2005 - present
- Group 2 MarketingOperations Manager, 2005 - present
- Oregon Shakespeare FestivalRehearsal Accompanist, 2010 - present
- Oregon Cabaret TheatrePianist, 2009 - 2009
- Oregon Stage WorksMusic Director, 2008 - 2009
- Ashland High SchoolMusic Director, 2010 - 2011
- Crater High SchoolMusic Director, 2009 - 2009
Rogue River, OR - Central Point, OR - Ashland, OR
Husband, father, music director, developer, friend, leader, programmer
Aaron owes his versatility on the keyboard to solid classical training & competition from age nine combined with creative influence from the legendary jazz pianists, the sheer power of rock keyboardists from the progressive era, and musical theater accompanying which combines classical prowess with the styles of many great modern genres.
Aaron has been performing and music directing musical theater productions yearly since he was sixteen. Aaron studied piano performance and music business at Southern Oregon University. Aaron is rehearsal accompanist at Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Shows Aaron has music directed include: The Great American Trailer Park Musical, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, Kiss Me Kate, Chicago, Once Upon a Mattress, Suessical, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Chicago, and Into the Woods.
In the middle of a dress rehearsal I set up my Android phone to control my keyboard (located offstage right) via MIDI over WiFi in less than two minutes, so that I could conduct the group from the house. Downloaded driver, server, app, and configured, walked out and conducted the group while playing the keyboard remotely via my cell phone. I love technology, I'm constantly learning about new ways that technology can enhance my lfie.
- Crater High SchoolSchool of Business, 2001 - 2005
- Southern Oregon UniversityMusic-Business, 2005 - 2009