Aaron from PhoneDog will let us know what he thinks of the new Nokia Lumia 900, our first 4G LTE Windows Phone, as he tests it out over the next 30 days.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 25 previous comments
- I've had the note since it launched, and I'm running ics on it now. The official update leaked yesterday, which, based on history, means 2 Weeks until official release. Seems like a fairly quick update cycle. As far as using it for phone calls, a good Bluetooth takes care of any awkwardness in size, and the beautiful display more than makes up for it. Plus, it's lighter and thinner than anything HTC had released so far.
Btw, I agree about tw. But, that's what custom roms are for. And, since the bootloades are unlocked, it's easy to root them, and there's tons of development.Apr 5, 2012
- One x is still LCD, which means dark gray instead of black, and washed out colors. It's still the same Qualcomm s3 processor. Just a newer radio.Apr 5, 2012
- Anyway, enough work talk. Got to get some sleep so I can work today. :-)Apr 5, 2012
- S3? It's the S4Apr 5, 2012
- No, its S4 krait. 28nm build which means less power to run. Plus the single radio for all instead of added on LTE so better switching and power savings. And the people using the LCDs are saying they look better than Samsungs. At&t just needs to start selling it so we can see in person.Apr 5, 2012
- And I have the Skyrocket, I'm selling it and buying the One X.Apr 5, 2012