"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I have always been rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one to be dismissed. I wanted to go into the police and 5 postulants, I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University USA and I was rejected. "Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator and 22nd World fortune according to Forbes in 2015 with $ 29.8 billion. Never give up because you failed once, know that failure is sometimes out of the way to reach your intended route ! #determination #focus #success
In 2016, I wish health, peace, prosperity and love to you, my dear friends! Cheers! :-):-):-)
- Toolbox for BizPromotional Products Specialist, 2011 - presentI help people find the best promotional products that assists in building business by keeping your company name, logo, tagline and message in constant view. We all use products everyday, so why not have the people you do business with use your products? Let's build business together.
- TBX ResourceBlogger, 2006 - 2014I share, give tips, ideas, food for thought as well as interview some very interesting people. Giving back is just the first step forward. I am restructuring my "new blog" to really shake things up. It will have more than business tips. In fact, I am taking the gloves off and will be taking shots that may leave you laughing, crying, or saying to yourself "oh come on, that didn't happen." At times I may push some buttons and get people a little hot under the collar. It's almost time to unveil the stories, thoughts, ideas and tips that will keep you wondering, "what's next?" Cheers!
- ZintroConsultant, 2011 - 2014
I created TBX Resource to share the tools we all can use. The goal is to connect and inspire people to share and help invest in ourselves and the people in our lives. TBX goes beyond helping people build relationships that build business. For more visit me at TBX Resource.
am also a marketing consultant. I believe all ‘business is personal’ and I help
people build their brands by finding the right products and programs to custom
fit their needs. Building relationships and understanding the goals of each
business is my focus. The key to a successful business is staying in constant
contact with the people that are important to your business.
Visit the Toolbox for more ideas or contact me at email@example.com.
* Team Building
* Brand Building
* Marketing Consultant
* Promotional Advertising
* Social Media Marketing
* Business Development
- Citrus CollegeBusiness - Business Law
- Rio Hondo CollegeLaw Enforcement
- Pasadena City CollegePsychology
The future of customer service and social media: infographic
According to Zendesk's new infographic, 62% of customers are looking for more support through social media. Compare that to research by Mark
How Failure Can Be a Happy Blessing | Business 2 Community
I failed at something today. In fact, I fail at something almost every day. It seems strange to admit that. I usually like to hide my weakne