Do you have something to say? Share it on your channel.
(Video or transcript)
I remember the days when I used to go ahead and install cable television.This is your channel, and your channel means that . . . the reason I’mgoing to jump really quick into social media is that there are a lot ofpeople out there right now that don’t realize that you have that voice, youhave that power. This is your channel. It’s not on cable. It’s not on FiOSor whatever the case is. What it is, it’s on social media, whether it's Facebook, whether it’s Twitter, Google+, everything else out there. This last year for me has been a learning experience. Not only have I brokenground on my foundation, but I’ve watched a lot of people personally, professionally, struggle with a question mark, afraid to jump in, not quite sure what to do.
Remember something, this is your channel. You can talk about whatever you want. I would say that in some aspects you need to possibly be careful. We will talk about that another time. But in the meantime, I would say the channel that you create is the channel that speaks from your passion. Your persistence and consistency is going to go ahead and take you to the next level.
If you like something in particular — you love food, you’re a wine expert
– I happen to like wine and food, but that’s beside the point. I also am a
big fan of business, but I see business as being personal. I look at social media, I look at your channel as an opportunity to get your voice, your message out there and share it with like-minded people. Those people are going to be the ones that are going to ask questions. They are looking for answers, and they are going to follow you, and you need to actually give back. It’s not about taking anything. It’s about putting the informationout there, giving it away, expecting nothing other than to share your ideas, your thoughts, your philosophies, your passions, your interests, and allow people to get to know who you really are.
This is why I am doing this today, and I hope that you come back and join me again. That’s pretty much it for now. Remember, create your own channel, tune in to mine, and let’s share the tools to build those relationships.
You may not be on cable TV, but you can be all over the Internet, and who knows where that leads to. In the meantime, I’m AJ. I appreciate you stopping by.
#share #your #channel #social #media
- Citrus CollegeBusiness - Business Law
- Rio Hondo CollegeLaw Enforcement
- Pasadena City CollegePsychology
I created TBX Resource to share the tools we all can use. The goal is to connect and inspire people to share and help invest in ourselves and the people in our lives. TBX goes beyond helping people build relationships that build business. For more visit me at TBX Resource.
am also a marketing consultant. I believe all ‘business is personal’ and I help
people build their brands by finding the right products and programs to custom
fit their needs. Building relationships and understanding the goals of each
business is my focus. The key to a successful business is staying in constant
contact with the people that are important to your business.
Visit the Toolbox for more ideas or contact me at email@example.com.
* Team Building
* Brand Building
* Marketing Consultant
* Promotional Advertising
* Social Media Marketing
* Business Development
- Toolbox for BizPromotional Products Specialist, 2011 - presentI help people find the best promotional products that assists in building business by keeping your company name, logo, tagline and message in constant view. We all use products everyday, so why not have the people you do business with use your products? Let's build business together.
- TBX ResourceBlogger, 2006 - 2014I share, give tips, ideas, food for thought as well as interview some very interesting people. Giving back is just the first step forward. I am restructuring my "new blog" to really shake things up. It will have more than business tips. In fact, I am taking the gloves off and will be taking shots that may leave you laughing, crying, or saying to yourself "oh come on, that didn't happen." At times I may push some buttons and get people a little hot under the collar. It's almost time to unveil the stories, thoughts, ideas and tips that will keep you wondering, "what's next?" Cheers!
- ZintroConsultant, 2011 - 2014