- Shows time (often switches to analog clock instead of unlocking. irritates, I hate analog clock)
- Notifications work from any app and the apps list is customizable.
- Offline pedometer is OK (switch on, walk/run, remember the number to your brain, reset)
- Sedentary works strange, but it is a complex thing, it works unpredictable even on Jawbone.
- Calendar, Calculator
- Alarm and sleep monitor are not tested yet, should work
- Camera control WORKS!!! (though I still haven't found a photo)
- Anti-lost should work, though, useless feature for me
- Can read sms and list the recent calls.
- Comfortable to wear, really light and beautiful. Very easy-to-press button, though it is very hard to press it occasionally. Hardware is perfect, by the way.
- You can display a QR code that leads to APK files. The QR is a separate menu entity, show this QR to each person you meet at the street. SARCASM (anyway, who needs Google Play and AppStore, let's all install random APKs. SARCASM)
- When the watch is connected to the phone, it acts just like the bluetooth headphones+headset (like in the car). That means, MUSIC SOUNDS FROM THE WATCH!!! If anyone needs it, please stand up. Music control means you do not control the music in your headphones, you control the music played BY the watch. And yes, you can make/take a phone call without even picking up your phone. A little more useful, but still very inconvenient (oldschool spy movies, yeah)
- Does not reconnect on BT lost
- Very bad scrolling. It was much easier to play Gravity Defied than to scroll an SMS or notification to the end. You won't get used to it, it is absolutely terrible. You can push random buttons and change random settings instead of just scrolling. The same reason causes the clock type switch in stand by mode (well, maybe they should left the tap on the locked screen without action)
- There is a bug in Phonebook with indices, you open one contact, but opens a random another. Sems like contacts in different languages sorts differently, but are accessed by a single index.
- No barometer/thermometer => no altimeter. This is the worst thing, everything could be much better if only there was a barometer inside. SARCASM
- Developer ExpressTechincal Writer, 2014 - presentXAF, ChartJS
- МБОУ-СОШ №58Системный администратор, 2012 - present
- ТулГУОптотехника, 2014 - presentкафедра ПУ, магистратура
- ТулГУПереводчик в сфере проф. коммуникаций, 2012 - presentкафедра АТМ
- ТулГУИнформатика и вычислительная техника, 2010 - 2014кафедра АИУС, бакалавриат
- МОУ-СОШ №58Физмат, 2000 - 2010
- Shades:A Simple Puzzle Game
- Another World
- Mortal Kombat X
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
15-летняя девочка изобрела фонарик, работающий от тепла рук
Проект был предложен канадской девочкой Анной Макосински (Ann Makosinski) для конкурса Google Science Fair. Энергия для фонарика, строго гов
Нелегальный поход в Припять "Моя дорога в Припять"
Желание попасть в Припять у меня возникло давно, но это мероприятие долго мной откладывалось по разным причинам – то подходящей компании не