Do you feel like somewhat option in Settings is not in the right place? Comment your proposition.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- it's quite hard to implement properly; I don't have much free time to do it; personally I use black background. Maybe I'll do it for the next major release, maybe I won't.
hell yeah.Sep 1, 2015
- Sean Molenaar (SMillerNL)ModeratorYou mean this request I've answered countless times already with the same answer as Artem just gave you which is absolutely missing the point of this post?Sep 1, 2015
- Sorry if this is slightly off topic ... I thought that there was an option to *not dim the wallpaper/bg; however I'm not able to find it anymore. Maybe it was never there and i made it up lol. Thanks for a great app and your help :)Sep 2, 2015
- Hi Artem, I wanted to ask if there was any way you could implement an led (like) light notification for ambient display, I have Nexus 6 and don't have a led, is there any way to turn a spot on the screen into a led notification spot that flashes on and off like a normal led would, or something like a notification circle in the middle. Any thoughts? I know that the idea is a bit trival but I'm not a huge fan of the normal ambient display.Nov 19, 2015
- yes in cause of AMOLED screen, but it will conflict with device's sleep mode and therefore eat a lot of battery.Nov 19, 2015
- How would it conflict with the device's sleep pattern any more than an normal ambient display would? If the makeship led notification went off once every 30 seconds would that type of script eat that much battery from the background?Nov 19, 2015