- Appsix MobileManaging Partner / Chief Operating Officer, 2014 - 2016Responsible for the day to day operations and the management of the overall business.
- Startup WeekendOrganizer & Facilitator, 2011 - presentStartup Weekend is a global network of passionate leaders and entrepreneurs on a mission to inspire, educate, and empower individuals, teams and communities. My mission is to organize events in Kosovo and be the voice of Startup Weekend to the local community, and also facilitate events in Eastern Europe to amplify the impact of an educational movement of inspiring entrepreneurs to action.
- Innovation Centre KosovoTraining & Events Manager, 2011 - 2013• Engaged with stakeholders to analyze support processes, identify needs and turn them into opportunities that lead to job creation • Trained over 200 people from Kosovo in specific tech oriented courses; designed and implemented over 30 custom training programs. Identified and trained qualified instructors that were engaged in the training programs • Planned and implemented customer support practices that delivered outstanding customer experience. • Planned, organized and coordinated over 80 events with over 1000 participants • Managed the fundraiser from finding guest speakers, oversaw all event logistics, sold sponsorships ranging from €500-€5,000, developed and managed budgets, assisted in maintaining all signage, developed programs, selected venues and catering, invited attendees, managed the RSVP list and event team onsite.
- Athene Prosjektledelse ASProject Manager, 2013 - 2014• Directed, coordinated and executed specific projects in Kosovo and the region, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. • Successfully implemented more than 10 projects in a period of 3 years and in budgets exceeding 2 million Euros. • In charge of executing, managing and monitoring project implementations according to strict deadlines, resources and milestones. • Ensured safe transitions from project phase, to implementation and operations establishment.
- CIO AlbanianEditor in Chief, 2010 - 2011- In charge of leading the news team covering topics the magazine and online- Making interviews with relevant IT related people- Writting reviews for tech products,- Writting articles for international market trends, - Reviewing translations- Serving as first point of contact via email and in person
- InfopressEditor/Journalist, 2006 - 2010- In charge of the supplement for technology, auto and science news.- I wrote and edited articles,related to the supplement- Worked closely with the designers for offering unique pages in front of the readers- Managed translations - Introduced new ideas to the board of editors.
- Tech UpdateEditor/Anchor, 2010 - 2010Served as editor and anchor for the weekly TV show about latest technology news, broadcasted by PCWorld Albanian on Klan Kosova, a local TV channel.- I kept track of the latest IT industry trends in Kosovo and Albania,- Gathered the necessary resources for delivering quality stories, - Interviewed IT representatives of the market, - Reviewed games, - Presented detailed reviews of technology products - Reported about local events.
- PC World AlbanianEditor in Chief, 2008 - 2010- In charge of leading the news team covering topics the magazine and online- Making interviews with relevant IT related people- Writting reviews for tech products,- Writting articles for international market trends, - Reviewing translations- Serving as first point of contact via email and in person
- Zombie SoupCofounder, 2014 - presentCofounder of Zombie Soup, a leading Software Development company based in Eastern Europe
Çelik is a recognized professional with a consistent record of achievement in developing new business, driving profitability and building the foundation for trusted client partnerships. He co-founded Zombie Soup, a leading Software Development company with clients in US and prior to that he founded Digjitale, the most trusted tech media in English for startups, entrepreneurs, investors and tech enthusiasts in Western Balkans.
In addition to his entrepreneurship efforts, Çelik has been active with several projects in Kosovo and the region including the implementation of the business incubator and training center - Innovation Centre Kosovo, the launch of the first e-commerce business for local and regional craftsmen and handmade products - Balkanspring, the education of the market in waste management, renewable energy resources and clean energy production, the connection of regional business from Eastern Europe with businesses from Scandinavia and many other projects.
Çelik is an advisor to the biggest tech festival in Eastern Europe, Dokutech, a trusted Startup Weekend Facilitator and Organizer, a reputable advisor, resource and mentor for young entrepreneurs and internationals looking to invest in the Balkans and he also writes extensively on the topics of sales and marketing, startups and entrepreneurship, while having a strong network and knowledge around the startup scene of the Western Balkans.
Çelik holds a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and a Master in Business Management. He speaks and writes in three languages and has helped shape the startup scenes of three countries, which are part of his mission to inspire Western Balkans into action and bring the entrepreneurship spirit to everyone.
Kosovo employees work on the construction of a stadium in the town of Mi...
Kosovo employees work on the construction of a stadium in the town of Mitrovica on February 13, 2014 in preparation for the Kosovo's first I